B&M Environmental Policy
We ensure that every aspect of our activity follows sound environmental practices.
We will achieve this by:
- Minimising the consumption of natural resources and energy while consuming material goods in moderation
- Reducing the creation of waste by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the recycling of materials whenever practical
- Ensuring all waste is disposed of safely and responsibly
- Investing in the development of new products and processes that have an improved performance regarding their impact on the environment
- Complying with environmental legislation
- B&M aims to foster among its staff, suppliers and customers an understanding of environmental issues faced by its business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our total global activities
- By this policy, B&M recognises its responsibility towards protecting the environment. We issue this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimise the environmental impact of its operations. This statement represents our general position on environmental issues and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.